Red bump on pubic area and not painful. Noticed it and red rash on chest and shoulder for a week that's itchy. What could it be? Please help?

See your doctor. Red bumps on your pubic area need to be seen by a physician because they usually need treatment. Red itchy rashes are also important to treat. They can range from infections which are also contagious such as strep or herpes to skin conditions such as allergies and eczema. Please do not delay getting a diagnosis and proper treatment.
Rash. See a dermatologist. You have not provided enough specific information to be able to help you. There are hundreds of different rashes that come on a persons skin.