2 pregnancy tests were negative but still no period. Could I still be pregnant?

Not likely. If you have irregular periods or if you are not bleeding on pills, then there is a hormonal reason for missing your period, not pregnancy. If you don't bleed with your pills but don't miss pills you are ok, but be careful if you take antibiotics.
Unlikely. The home tests are pretty sensitive and reliable. Skipping periods when you are on the birth control pill is not unusual and in fact suggests that it is working well.