At what age should children go to a funeral?

In brief: See below

This is an individual family decision.
My children went to funeral's as toddlers. It will depend upon the circumstances, who passed away, and the wishes of the parents. There is no right or wrong answer.

In brief: See below

This is an individual family decision.
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera

In brief: Any

Funerals are for all the family.
Developmentally appropriate planning can help all participate to their level of comfort.Trusted secondary family should handle toddlers or younger kids that may loose interest or begin play (rather than the grieving primary family).Infants could be left with a sitter, but I feel anyone over ~ 2y may participate/benefit from the ceremony.

In brief: Any

Funerals are for all the family.
Dr. Shontae Buffington