Had normal spep test but heard about alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency while web surfing, now im concerned. My alpha-1-globulin, was normal 0.25 (0.17 - 0.50 g/d). No symptoms - should I take a1ad test?

Symptoms... Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency typically presents as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or copd, at a younger age. If members of your family have copd, and it was diagnosed younger than usual (like 20s-30s, for example), then it would be reasonable to get tested. But, if neither you nor family members have been diagnosed with copd, then it is unlikely you have Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency.
Unlikely you have it. It is unlikely you have it. I would suggest you save your money. You need to discuss this with your physician.