When i sleep or doze off i wake up by gasping for breath.Could it be from stress?Anxiety?The allergy medicine i'm taking?I'm scared:(

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sleep

Difficult to say, you should ask your doctor for an evaluation to rule out medical issues, if cleared ask for a referral to a mental health professional who can help you uncover the roots of your distress.
Best.

In brief: Sleep

Best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. William Jenkins
Anesthesiology

In brief: You might

get evaluated for obstructive sleep apnea especially if you've been told you snore a lot

In brief: You might

Dr. William Jenkins
Dr. William Jenkins
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: SA?

Although less common in young woman, you should consult your doctor to rule out the presence of sleep apnea.
I'd doubt that your problem is related to the allergy medications.

In brief: SA?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Peter Kurzweil