Swollen labia after rough lesbian sex. How do I protect myself?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Be gentle
Be gentle, assess yourself for possible allergic reactions, stds, and use appropriate lubricants.

In brief: Be gentle
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology
In brief: Slow down
You might consider applying vaseline to protect the skin or just not go at it so roughly.
Usually decreased lubrication is the problem and a product like astroglide tends to help with that.

In brief: Slow down
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: Gentleness & lube
A water based lubricant, a gentle and mindful partner, and "clean toys" all help to protect you.
Washing vibrators after use with a mild soap solution or rubbing alcohol, never inserting a "toy" from the rectum into the vagina without cleaning, and the use of lubricated condoms over vibrators are all helpful.

In brief: Gentleness & lube
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Adam Levy