Do doctors put implants in women with family history of breast cancer if they want it?

Yes, but... ...Not without the appropriate counseling of the pro's and con's. To wit: implants can interfere with the ability to perform the best test that we have for screening for breat cancer--mammograms. On the other hand, 85-90% of all breast cancers occur due to environmental factors rather than heredity, so many women have less of a family risk than they may realize.
Yes , but... Women with a family history of breast cancer can certainly have breast augmentation surgery performed. However, it is important that they understand the potential problems with imaging screening (mammography) that may be caused by the presence of breast implants. Some decreased visualization of breast tissue is possible. Best wishes.
Breast cancer. Breast occurs in 1 out if 8 women. Of course family history is a very important risk factor. The placement if breast implant does make screening more difficult. It definitely is not something to be cavalier about from either the patient or surgeon perspective. Even without a family history I have each augmentation patient in my practice have a mammogram that is normal prior to surgery.