Do I need to do chemo for my breast cancer? I might want to do like g rancic.

In brief: Depends
Whether or not you get chemo for breast cancer will depend on the stage of the cancer. If you have been diagnosed with cancer and are unsure of chemo, talk to your oncologist.
Recommendations are based on clinical results of similar patients with similar staging.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Every case different
Breast cancer rx does not always include chemotherapy; this recommendation is made based upon a patient's cancer stage (tumor size, status of lymph nodes), age, and unique molecular features of the cancer. Please seek out the opinion of a medical oncologist to decide whether chemotherapy is indicated for your cancer.

In brief: Every case different
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Vicken Poochikian