Do I need to do chemo for my breast cancer? I might want to do like g rancic.

Depends. Whether or not you get chemo for breast cancer will depend on the stage of the cancer. If you have been diagnosed with cancer and are unsure of chemo, talk to your oncologist. Recommendations are based on clinical results of similar patients with similar staging.
Every case different. Breast cancer rx does not always include chemotherapy; this recommendation is made based upon a patient's cancer stage (tumor size, status of lymph nodes), age, and unique molecular features of the cancer. Please seek out the opinion of a medical oncologist to decide whether chemotherapy is indicated for your cancer.