Somewhat complicated drug abuse question? Pregnant, meth user, still involved with boyfriend who got me hooked.

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: See your doc

You need to talk openly with your doc about this and ask for help.
It is very dangeros situation for you and the baby. And believe me your life and baby life are far more important. Please talk to your doc openly about this and he or she will be able to come with a plan to help and support you.

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Also consider connecting to a 12 step program such as Narcotics Anonymous, a fellowship of women and men in recovery from drugs inclcuding meth. Your county drug and alcohol program may have a special program for pregnant women with substance abuse problems. Being pregnant is an excellent time to get clean. Good luck
Dr. Eric Weisman