Some questions about adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)? Can I use it if prior history of abuse or heart palpitations?

Dr. Stephen Perret
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Probably

I would consult with you physician and potentially a cardiologist.
The cardiologist would probably do a ekg and/or echocardiogram to decide if you have any structural or heart rhythm problems. If you don't, you probably can use Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) under a doctor's guidance. But i would ask the doctor about these issues before using.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Danny Westmoreland

In brief: No

I would not give it to you.
I don't know what your diagnosis is. I will tell you that every medicine should have a risk to benefit ratio completed.

In brief: No

I would not give it to you.
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine