Can pumping help stimulate my milk supply?

Yes. Pumping helps stimulate production. Breasts respond to emptying whether it is by actual nursing or pumping. Mother's milk tea also helps increase production. Orlando has excellent lactation consultants who can also help a lot! i caution , moms not to pump between nursings if there are close together- every 2-3 hours- as this can just wear mom out.
Yes. Pumping can help your milk to come in if you are separated from your baby for any reason, especially in the early newborn period. Using a good pump every 2-3 hours in the first few days after delivery can make a big difference in your success at breastfeeding if the baby can not go to breast. Many women pump later too, when they go back to work or are separated from their baby by travel.