Can they tell if a breast tumor is cancerous on a ultrsound? He said it may be a adenoma. I'm waiting on a biopsy. Whats the likelyhood of cancer?

Imaging does. Not tell histology -- what it looks like under the microscope. There are certain imaging findings, such as filled with notvery complex fluid, that points to benignancy.
Need a biopsy. However, breast tumors that are quite round without projections are much more likely to be benign fibroadenomas than something nasty. You still need to have the tumor, or a bit of it, sent to the pathologist. I hope that regardless of the diagnosis that you get a good outcome, and if it is benign, that you continue surveillance.