Random dog bite me when I was outside. I don't know who to see. Help?

Call your doc. Animal bites can be potentially serious if not properly evaluated. You need to make sure that you have access to a tetanus shot and always worry about rabies although that is incredibly rare now a days. If your doctor is not available seek emergency or urgent care advise.
Immediate Treatment. Start with an urgent care center, or emergency room. You need prompt treatment from any dog to prevent infection. There is also risk of rabies from a random dog. Seek immediate treatment.
Dog bite = ER visit. A dog bite, particularly from a random dog, can become quite dangerous. You should seek immediate help in your local emergency room. This will likely require antibiotics, a tetanus shot, wound care, and close followup. These wounds might seem innocuous at the time, but they can get infected and lead to trouble very quickly!