Am in my 38 weeks and 4 days my pressure was yesterday 149/68 and heart rate 114.And later 129/74 heart beat 112..Is there anything to worry?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Not yet

It's normal to have an elevated heart rate in pregnancy, make sure you're super well hydrated as dehydration is #1 cause.
Of course 149/68 is a little on the high side, but sounds like they retook it and it was okay. Keep an eye on any swelling in hands/face. Any right upper quadrant pain, or changes in your vision, headache that doesn't go away. These are all signs of pre-eclampsia.

In brief: Not yet

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis