Should I supplement with vitamins if I breast feed?

Yes. Most people are deficient in vitamin d so supplementing with that is helpful. Many women continue with their prenatals after delivery because they helpful. Eating well is the best thing you can do. Some moms are so tired and adjusting to a new life takes time so vitamins can help keep up with a diet that may not be ideal at first.
Yes. We recommend you continue your prenatal vitamins or a multivitamin while breast feeding. That helps you recover from your delivery fastest while still giving your baby everything they need in the breast milk.