Have symptoms of MS (blurry vision, pain, fatigue, muscle weakness) but have normal evoked potentials. Brain MRI w/ white matter changes? Still be ms?

Recommend: Your symptoms are nonspecific and could be due to many conditions. Mri lesions could be due to migraine or prior head injuries, and your doctor could describe whether the pattern is consistent with a specific cause. I no longer use evoked potentials to confirm ms, and rarely use for any reason. If things seem unclear, a lumbar puncture may be useful. Discuss all of this with neurologist.