Painful tingling sensation felt on my left leg and foot? Carpal tunnel?

Tarsal tunnel. There is condition in the foot and ankle that is called tarsal tunnel. It is in the inside of your ankle and foot and the pain can either shoot into your foot or up your leg. You should have someone take a look.
No. Carpal tunnel affects your hands not your legs. You may have a pinched nerve in your back but your doc can help you get the right diagnosis.
No. Carpal tunnel affects the hands and wrist. Usually the symptoms of numbness, or tingling, and or pain occur at night but can occur with activities during the day occasionally pts. Will experience retrograde symptoms of pain up the arms.