Pain in collarbone, neck and very tight jaw muscles. All due to tmd?

Maybe, maybe not. Pain in the collarbone area is not a common sign or symptom in tmd. However, very tight jaw muscles and neck pain are commonly seen in tmd. It sounds like you may be suffering from myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome (mpds), which is one of several forms of tmd (temporomandibular disorders). Treatment for this is usually nonsurgical, involving medication and physical therapy.
Possibly. All of those areas are closely tied together. If there is a problem with one there is often problems with the others. Without a complete exam it is impossible to tell the source. I recommend an exam by a chiropractor or dentist comfortable with tmd and neck disorders.
Possibly. Tmd often involves the neck and the jaw muscles. The collarbone tightness is another story and the entire symptom complex should be evaluated by a specialist. Causation of your symptoms and a thorough history is pertinent.