My mom has coronary artery disease I think. Says she gets chest pain when I stress her?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Needs to be checked

Hard to know what to make of what your mom says - she may be trying to manipulate you.
If everyday stress is giving her angina, she has a severe problem and needs further treatment so, anyway you look at it, she needs to be evaluated!

In brief: Needs to be checked

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. John Washburn

In brief: Possible

Stress can cause changes in hormone levels and increases in blood pressure/heart rate which can potentially lead to angina (chest pain).

In brief: Possible

Dr. John Washburn
Dr. John Washburn
Dr. Mehdi Qamar
Stress induced chest pain may very well indicate towards the presence of coronary artery disease.
Dr. Adam Levy