Am I pregnant? I'm having blood milky white discharge, I had my period for 1 day, and im having all the pregnancy symptoms, I have ovarian cysts but - pt's

PMS/Period Symptoms. I am very sorry to hear that you are not understanding the answers here on health tap. If you are not pregnant you are not pregnant. The symptoms that some women think are pregnancy symptoms are in reality period symptoms and other results of hormone fluctuations. I would believe the pregnancy tests and perhaps consider getting your gynecologist to assist you in person.