Besides helping with lack of orgasm what are other benefits of adding Buspar (buspirone) to my Lexapro 10 for my severe depression/anxiety/phobias? Pls elaborate

I have added in. Wellbutrin for sexual side effects of ssri's - but i haven't used Buspar (buspirone) for that reason. I do think that Buspar (buspirone) is an excellent medication- especially when used as an adjunct. It works well for anxiety related disorders.
Perhaps anxiety. Buspar (buspirone) came out in the 1980's and was suppose to be the "replacement" for benzodiazepines! it was very disappointing to say the least. In my experience it helped perhaps 1/3 of the time. As far as counteracting sexual se's of ssri's, about the same results. A greater concern is developing a serotonergic syndrome albeit only at high doses of both. Caution other meds working via serotonin migraine.