My 78 year old mother is vomiting, dizzy and fell twice in the past week. Where can I take her?

Dr. James Ortman
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Primary care

Everyone should have an interniist or family practioner who knows you and your medical issues.
When any problem arises, this is the place to start. He or she can assess the problem and make appropriate referrals as neca=essary.

In brief: Primary care

Dr. James Ortman
Dr. James Ortman
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Go to local ER

This sounds very serious about your mother's condition.
It would be much easier to have a thorough workup at a local hospital so that the physician would have better answers on your mother's condition. There are many different possibilities...

In brief: Go to local ER

Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Benjamin Lessig