I get so fast heart rate after minimal cardio exercising that I have to stop. Can you please tell me how to overcome this problem?

Dr. Steven Neish
Pediatrics - Cardiology

In brief: Fitness evaluation

If you have symptoms with exercise that you think are abnormal, you should see your doctor to make sure you are otherwise healthy (not anemic, no evidence of systemic disease, etc.
) then, if that is all normal, consider having a fitness evaluation that includes an exercise test to see what your response is to incremental exercise. A common cause is simply being out of shape.

In brief: Fitness evaluation

Dr. Steven Neish
Dr. Steven Neish
Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine

In brief: See doctor

You should have a full check up to see what is going on.
It may be related to your thyroid, your diet, your heart, etc. Either way, it needs to be evaluated by a physician.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology