I have diabetes and i don't take insulin but i was wondering what can I do to prevent it from getting worse?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Exercise and diet

That's an excellent question, and one that my motivated patients frequently ask me! exercise is a great way to reduce blood sugars naturally - i usually recommend a combination of aerobic exercise (walking, zumba, whatever you enjoy) and some wt lifting to get the muscles burning glucose too.
Also, cut out any refined carbs and sugar in diet and limit fruit. Check your blood glucose each am!

In brief: Exercise and diet

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Adam Smith