Lower leg pain and joint soreness. I have heart disease & arthritis. Who do I see?

Rheumatologist. First see a rheumatologist, who may send you to a cardiologist, depending on your unspecified heart condition! unfotunately, there are many rheumatic diseases that do effect the heart, not only rheumatic fever.Then again, the two may not be directly related. However, all inflammatory arthopathies affect the blood vessels and accelerate atherosclerotic plaqueing, if inflammation is not controlled!
Primary Care. It sounds like your best bet is to see your family practice or internal medicine doctor. He/she can make sure you are evaluated as a whole patient, addressing needs as they come up. If you need a specialist for specific problems, I am sure you will be referred when appropriate!