In my anus, found a lump, inside, could it be a hemorrhoid?

Yes. Could be a hemorrhoid or a growth of any kind, it could be benign or cancerous. You need to have this checked out.
Yes. This should be looked at by a gastroenterologist or colorectal surgeon to make a diagnosis.