I have a sore throat, itchy ears and a cough that causes sharp pain. Persistent headache as well. No stuffy or runny nose. Slightly ferverish. Help?

In brief: Post nasal drip

Trt over the counter Claritin or its equivalent.
If you are having post nasal drip it will be better by tomorrow. Even though your nose is not running it may be irritated.

In brief: Post nasal drip

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Flu?

Viral infection such as flu is very common this time of the year and this is probably what your are experiencing.
The itchy ears however may be from something else- perhaps dry skin in the ear canal. Some of my patients have obtained relief by putting a couple of drops of vegetable oil in the ear canal to reduce the dryness.

In brief: Flu?

Dr. Vicken Poochikian