I'm having throbbing pain in the right hemisphere of my head i currently have pink eye . What could be causing the throbbing?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Headache,pink eye

You may be experiencing a type of migraine headache called cluster headache.
Causes headache over one half the head, eye tearing same side as headache. Make appointment to see your doctor. Headache made much worse with smoking and drinking alcohol.

In brief: Headache,pink eye

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Headache/migraine

It is difficult to tell what is causing your trouble due to limited info.
Do you have trouble with headache/migraine headache or a family history of such? Is the headache same side as the pink eye? Is the eye itself hurting? Are you being treated fort pink eye? Motrin/excedrine are often used for headache. If this is something new, i advise seeing doc, asap if it is severe. Good luck.

In brief: Headache/migraine

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Vikram Patel