I woke up with a little bit of blood just a bit i also have diarrhea pains in my back an lil cramps in my stomach any idea of what's going on?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Tell us more...

Bleeding, from any source, is never normal and deserves attention.
But, you haven't told us the source of your bleeding (nose, cough, mouth, vomit, stool, skin, vagina, etc.?) if GI related, then please quantify the amount of blood, and does it look old, fresh (bright red), or melenic (black colored)? Happy to help but need more info. Stop any nsaid's or Aspirin for now to avoid further bleeding.

In brief: Tell us more...

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Hashmat Rajput

In brief: Blood

You are not specific about the source of blood, whether form rectum, urine or vagina.
Mostly in19 years old with diarrhea, stomach pain it may gastrointestinal there may be hemorrhoid, constipation, diet , viral, or colitis. Please see your doctor for history and examination. Thanks.

In brief: Blood

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine