Does anyone know some good home treatments for tennis elbow?

Dr. Charles Metzger
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Stretch

The stretch that helps this condition is to extend (straighten) your elbow, then with the other hand, flex (bend) the wrist.
You'll feel it stretching the outside of the elbow, where the pain from tennis elbow is. Do this at least 20-30 times a day, holding the stretch 30 seconds at a time. Autologous blood injections (prp) are done in my office which is not medication.

In brief: Stretch

Dr. Charles Metzger
Dr. Charles Metzger
Dr. Shawn Hennigan
90% of patients with tennis elbow improve without surgery, but recovery may take 6 or more months. Recent study shows PRP injections to be very effective at reducing pain. Be patient. Good luck!
Dr. Shawn Hennigan
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Tennis elbow

Initial treatment includes use of nsaids, ice to painful lateral aspect of elbow, stretching, and use of counterforce elbow braces.
Tretching best done with elbow fully straightened and wrist bent down in flexion.

In brief: Tennis elbow

Dr. Shawn Hennigan
Dr. Shawn Hennigan
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine