High anxiety about scattered white matter on mri. Have had anxiety issues for years. Ms symptoms and anxiety symptoms are simular. Should I worry?

Get answers. Your description does not definitely rule in or out possibility that lesions are of MS origin. They may well be due to other problems, such as migraine, head injury, smoking, hypertension. Anxiety is NOT a cardinal sign of MS. Discuss fully with your doctor and decide the next steps.
Worry? Worry is unproductive so i usually advise against that. Planning for how to cope with whatever life throws at us is likely to be much more helpful and productive than worrying. I think thoughtful planning is a good thing.
No. Don't worry about laboratory results. Consult with your treating physician who ordered these tests and discuss the likely scenarios. Yes, some symptoms of ms overlap with anxiety, but there are usually clear and distinct differences. Don't try to interpret these test results alone...They will just worsen your already present anxiety. Talk to your doctor.
Why was MRI done? It is my understanding that there can be a number of causes for scattered white matter lesions on mri. What symptoms were you having that prompted the MRI being done? Along with the anxiety, do you have any conditions like diabetes, hypertension, or migraine headaches? Further medical evaluation is indicated. This link may be of help to you: http://braindiseases.Info/mri_white_matter_lesions.