Read on cnn that shingles before age 40 increases your chances of heart attack stroke by 75%. Is that right? How to prevent? I got at age 33...

Prevent in same way. This was not a study designed to prove shingles raises the risk of heart attacks, but rather to show an association and raise the possibility that it does. I suggest simply doing what everyone should do to lower their risk: eat healthy, exercise, don't smoke, and control your weight, BP and cholesterol if needed.
Doubt it. I would not believe everything that i hear. There are multiple risk factors for strokes and heart attacks.