Could I have an ectopic pregnancy if I had to be treated for chlamydia twice before?

Yes. First, anyone can have an ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy that is outside the uterus, usually in the tube). But you are right that it is more common in women who have had infections like chlamydia. If you think you are pregnant, you should call your ob/gyn to get evaluated.
Yes. Unfortunately, chlamydia is silent most commonly in both women and men. It is the most common std! nearly 28% of unmarried females have a chlamydial infection, and almost 25% of unmarried males. Other infections can cause fallopian tube scarring, but chlamydia is #1. A two week round of doxycyline will knock it out, but if a sexual partner has it, you will be reinfected.
Possible. Chlamydia can produce changes to the fallopian tubes which enhance the risk of tubal pregnancy as well as fostering infertility.