I have sore like things in my glans penis...White in color. No pain. What are they? Should I be worried?

See a doctor. You should see a doctor and get this checked.
Penis lesion. If you have any abnormal lesions on the penis you need to be seen by a doc to be fully checked for stds if you have warts, letting they grow is never a good idea, get them checked asap !