Heel of foot burning pain?

Multiple Causes. There could be multiple causes ranging from injury of the heal tissue or bone to diabetic nerve pain. You should be evaluated, a podiatrist.
Nerve entrapment. This is a neurogenic issue, could be a tarsal tunnel or spinal referred pain. Try core exercise and follow up with your doctor if this doesn't improve.
Could be. tarsal tunnel or nerve entrapment (baxters nerve, tarsal tunnel.), sometimes a more proximal cause is the etiology. Burning pain may come from an athletes foot infection so this may have to be looked into as well….
Heel pain. This is frequently plantar fasciitis , but the other causes mentioned cannot be discounted . That is why an exam is in order. See your podiatrist for that exam and x rays.