11 uncircumsied boy found tiny bit of cream coloured discharge on nappy. Tip of penis bit red. Used sudocream on balls other day only. Urgent see doc?

In brief: See answer

Not unusual to have minor irritations of the penis especially if the penis is not completely circumcised.
In such cases a whitish, cheesy-like substance called smegma is normally produced by the glands of the penis to help the foreskin adhesions to break apart which is normal and usually associated with some redness. Normal soap and water hygiene is all that is needed. If worsens, then see md.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Staph or yeast

I would worry about an infection.
I am assuming this is an eleven month old and not an eleven year old male. The redness makes me worry that a physician should examine him.

In brief: Staph or yeast

I would worry about an infection.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Cindy Juster