I am broken out with rash on front of thighs around my waist chest upper back. Looks like blisters and very painful and itches. Some spots r larger t?

See a dermatologist. This could any one of a number of things so i would really recommend you see a dermatologist. It could be something as simple as dry skin (winter itch) to something more serious. It is best to have it examined.