Can a colon infection raise your risk of colon cancer?

Possibly. There is a high prevalence of colon cancer in patients with streptococcus bovis bacteremia. Whether or not it causes colon cancer does not seem to be known. But patients with >10 year history of crohn's or ulcerative colitis, familial polposis symdromes, and a diet high in animal fat do have inccreased risk for colon cancer.
No. There is no known association between colonic infections and cancer. Colon cancer is associated with inflammatory bowel disease.
Ulcerative colitis. Some colon infections can increase the risk of cancer of the colon such as crohn's disease of the colon and ulcerative colitis. Most other no.