Can my baby's reflux and bad diaper rash be related?

...more. Babies with reflux often need medication. I have had good results with chinese medicine and reflux in babies. Look for a practitioner in your area. Y9u may find through chinese medicine that the two problems are resolved with one herbal treatment.
Yes. Both reflect a digestive disturbance. Many babies lack proper colonization of the colon via birth and giving probiotics can make a big difference to diaper rashes. Maybe not to reflux. Typical diaper rash responds to typical creams like desitin, (zinc oxide diaper cream) zinc oxide, triple paste, a&d ointment etc. I have found through the years that if not better in three days think yeast and try an anti-fungal cream. More.