More and more freckles everywhere, and only 19 years old. Anything to worry about?

In brief: Watch sun exposure
Very fair skinned and red hair make people more prone to having skin problems if over exposed to the sun.
The more sunlight in the summer, the more freckles. Do not by any means become a "sun recluse", you need vitamin d after all! see a dermatologist to have a baseline evaluation on your skin and embrace your feckles!

In brief: Watch sun exposure
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Thomas Riney
In brief: Freckles
I assume you are fair skinned and should be using sunblock every day and wearing a hat when outside, if not fair skinned , freckles are less of a worry.

In brief: Freckles
Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Thomas Riney