I think my hand rash is due to a fungal infection. What can I do?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Hand rash
One of the more common otc antifungal creams is clotrimazole, which goes by the brand names lotrimin af athlete's foot cream or lotrimin af jock itch cream (in the United States) and other common otc antifungal creams include the brand names monistat 1 (tioconazole), tinactin (tolnaftate), Lamisil (terbinafine), and aloe vesta, baza and carrington antifungals (miconazole).
Fungus vrs eczema?

In brief: Hand rash
Fungus vrs eczema?
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
FP or derm can do scraping of rash, add potassium hydroxide, & look with microscope for fungal elements in the residue
In brief: Get eval to know.
This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available.
A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.

In brief: Get eval to know.
Dr. Cindy Juster