Please explain what are some symptoms that can be seen on my 5 month female gsd if she is suffering from hip dysplasia?

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See below

At five months old it's hard to describe in writing for you would find on physical examination to a layman.
This can ba complex evaluation for a general orthopedic surgeon as well as the hip joints are not yet developed in a infant. I suggest if you have concerns seek out a pediatric orthopedic surgeon . The shriners system is also another resource you can look into .Good luck thank you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Jane Van Dis