Upper wisdom tooth removed last week via local anastesia.I noticed the veins in the mouth where the injection given is now white shade. Normal?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Veins?

I'm not sure what you are referring to but i don't think there is any concern regardless.
We don't normally see veins in that area and local anesthesia or the surgery would unlikely cause any problems to either small capillaries or veins. Make sure you have your dentist see you for a follow up visit and then he\she can address any of your concerns.

In brief: Veins?

Dr. Bruce Pope
Dentistry

In brief: Probably

Not sure what you are calling "veins" but it is common to have white tissue following an extraction.
Could be tissue that has lost its blood supply and is being replaced or more likely, normal dead cells that are washed way everyday but because your are being careful of the area, the cells have piled up enough that now you can see them.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Vikram Patel