I have a hard lump protruding from my left side on my collar bone. It doesn't move around and is hard as the bone. Any ideas on what this is?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Hard lump

That lump could possibly be callus formation that has developed from a silent fracture of your collar bone.
However, see your doctor for a full evaluation.

In brief: Hard lump

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Could be a Bony les-

Ion, like an ecchondroma ( benign condition).
It could be the healing bone (callus) as some pts do get a fx without realising it. Have yourself seen by the pcp and xrays will show what it is, most likely, otherwise others tests (ct or MRI scans) maybe needed. You would probably need a referral to an orthopod. Good luck.

In brief: Could be a Bony les-

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Steven Seres