I had slightly irregular results to my pap smear. However, I got the HPV vaccine many years ago. Am I contagious when it comes to sexual intercourse?

HPV. If the cervical changes were due to hpv this can be communicated to a sexual partner. The vaccine does not provide protection against all strains, but most of those causing cancer are included. No vaccine is 100% effective. Discuss this with your gynecologist.
Irreg. Pap smear. You may be contageous if you have an infection with hpv. There are many types of hpv virus.