Sudden headache, neck ache nausea?

Migraine most likely. If you've never suffered from headaches and has a severe headache with neck stiffness rather than just neck ache, meningitis is a consideration. You need to see a doctor asap. However, the most common cause is migraine. It can be treated with Ibuprofen or naproxen. To prevent them, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, don't drink more than 1 caffeinated beverage a day, take magnesium daily.
May be a problem. Some people have headaches; however, if you are experiencing a sudden onset of a severe headache, this can be something dangerous. I would go to the er if this is the case. Most er docs will at least do a head ct to make sure that you are not in imminent danger.