My wife had 5 yrs' sexual relation with her ex-boyfrnd and i knew it after 10 months of our marriage.My wife confess it to me. Now what can I do now?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Love your Wife

I know you ask this question out of concern and cultural traditions.
But, in my opinion as a man and as a physician, i would focus on the now. She is in love with you. She is your wife. Her past is not in any way going to change what your relationship is with her today. I vote that you love her and appreciate her honestly.

In brief: Love your Wife

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
The fact that you are asking, and that she is still your wife tell me you both want each other. I would recommend forgiving her, asking her to counsel with someone, so that you could address the underlying reason this happened, and that you could affair-proof your marriage. It will take time to rebuild trust and respect, but you can do it. The DNA of Relationships, by Dr. Gary Smalley(417)335-5882
Dr. Adam Smith