What's the right balance between active and sedentary time?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Look to be active.

Do you exercise at all? If given the choice, do you take the stairs or an elevator/escalator? Do you park close to a building or far away? Do you own a push or riding lawn mower? Or do you have a landscaping service and watch them cut your lawn from the window? Always look for simple ways to increase your activity every day.

In brief: Look to be active.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Surgery

In brief: Personal

Every person is different and depends on your goals.
I would say if you have a desk job workout at least 4!times a week for an hour ronan hour and a half of moderate intensity activity combined with some muscle building weights.

In brief: Personal

Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine