Is endometriosis related to ovarian cancer? Is there any link between them?

Not really. This is from presence and proliferation of the endometrium cells outside of the uterus. They can even deposit on the ovary. Complications, like adhesions, pelvic cysts, and chocolate cysts of the ovary occur. Use of oral contraceptives can lower the risk of this as well as that of ovarian cancer, but aside from this, no connection between this and ovarian cancer is known.
No. Although endometriosis can spread locally with implantation throughout the pelvis, it is not a cancer like ovarian cancer which can multiply rapidly and spread not only in the pelvis but to adjacent structures and ultimately throughout the body.