I heard there’s a new prenatal vitamin with ginger. Will that help with my morning sickness?

Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: Probably.

Ginger is very helpful for morning sickness, as is acupuncture or acupressure.
You can get fresh ginger from the supermarket, peel it and chop it finely, then use that for tea.

In brief: Probably.

Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: Ginger

I agree with dr. Juster. I don't know if there are new vitamins with ginger.
However, my own belief that to obtain full health benefits- that eating/ drinking organic, fresh, vegetables is more optimal. You can drink slightly flattened ginger ale or nibble on crystallized ginger. Or pour boiling water over freshly sliced organic ginger & steep x 5 min in a covered pot. Cool and sip. Take care.

In brief: Ginger

Dr. Peter Kurzweil